1. How can I make a purchase?
Shopping at 120percento.com is easy:
- take a look at all our products and be inspired by our non-ordinary style
- if you already know what you are looking for, use the menu in the navigation bar or the search bar to find the product you are looking for right away
- once you have found the right product, select the quantities and use the "add to cart" button below. Alternatively, you can use the 'express checkout' option - to go straight to checkout and speed up your purchase
- check the items in your basket by selecting the "basket" icon at the top right of the page
- click on "checkout" to proceed, add shipping and payment details to complete your order
- if you already have a 120% Lino account, you can log in and checkout faster using your saved shipping and payment details.
2. How do I update my order?
If you need to make a change or cancel your order, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. As we try to process and ship your order as quickly as possible, please contact us immediately after placing your order and we will do our best to help you!
3. How to use the promotional code?
You can enter your promotional code at checkout. Enter the code exactly as it appears and apply it to your cart. Promotion codes cannot be combined with other promotions and do not apply to sale items unless otherwise stated.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments from all credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Paypal, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
1. When will my order be shipped?
Standard shipping is free with all orders in Europe. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, except holidays. Estimated delivery time is within 3-7 days. Please note for UK customers, Customs Duty and Import VAT will be charged and are due prior to delivery.
All orders placed from 10 and 24 August may be affected by delays in delivery due to summer closures.
2. How can I track my order?
To track your parcel, please refer to your shipment confirmation email for your tracking number.
You can also check the status of your shipment directly on the shipper's website. If you have not received the confirmation e-mail with the tracking number, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
3. How much do I have to pay for shipping?
We offer free shipping on all online orders within EU.
4. Do I have to pay additional tax on delivery?
Please note for UK customers, Customs Duty and Import VAT will be charged and are due prior to delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
1. What is your return policy?
120% Lino gladly accepts returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or a refund in your original form of payment. Purchases can be returned by mail or to a 120% Lino store and must be in new or unused condition with tags on.
Except for any products designated on the Site as final sale or non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 30 days of delivery with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, you must call + 1 305 371 6564 or email our Returns Department at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
Refunds are processed within approximately 10 business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.For defective returns, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty (see Section 6) included with the product or as detailed in the product’s description on our Site.